National Transport Services and its worldwide network of partners, agents, contractors, customers and suppliers, is a contrasting group of allies with differences only in race, religion, culture, and language. The roots of our culture of business excellence, is the strong belief in dignity, human rights and personal aspiration of all people.
We are aware of the importance of following and safeguarding our code of ethics and business conduct, which include:
- Fairness in our business employment practices
- Fair compensation policies
- Health, safety and security of our employees and our facilities
- Non-discrimination policies
National Transport Services supports these beliefs and core values in our respect for, and compliance with, local laws, regulations and customs in all locations where we do business.
Business Practices and Business Relationships
National Transport Services is committed to providing world-class services for its customers. We believe that fair and trusting relationships with customers, suppliers and partners are essential to deliver supply chain excellence.
National Transport Services is confident that its customers, suppliers and partners strive to operate in an environment that is free from the influence of unethical business practices. Therefore respective guiding principles are communicated throughout our organization, providing key reference. National Transport Services personnel are requested to adhere to those principles, conduct business and cooperate with customers and business partners in a manner that would not, in any way, compromise those principles. Avoidance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications is of the utmost importance.
Our Guiding Ethical Principles:
- Avoidance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications
- Refrain from accepting money, gifts (other than nominal value), excessive hospitality, loans or other special treatment from present or potential customers or suppliers
- Refrain from counter business agreements that restrain competition